The Drilling & Sawing Associations anual general meeting tuck place on the 31st May 2018.
The Association would like to thank all members in attendance.
A number of industry specialists presented to the members, one of these being a CITB skills and funding officer, who on the day secured funding of £5000 + for 8 DSA members.
A brief outline of what was discussed.
- DSA Training schemes and the substatial funding awarded to support DSA members
- The Associations progress since taking ownership of our industry card scheme and the benifits to members.
- Websites updates and upcoming changes to help support members.
- Various H&S topics and how the association is working alongside the HSE to support its members.
- The introduction of 3 new board directors (John Booth, Shayne Major & Stephen McElroy).
- Funding support availble for members to help support the 2020 Grandfather Rights changes.
- The upcoming availability of sector specific toolbox talks.
- The state of the industry (Presented by Peter Worsley)
- Updated guidance (COSWP, Non solicitation, Recruitment)