Over recent years there have been big improvements in reducing the number and rate of injuries to construction workers. What has been less recognised is that construction is also a high risk industry for health issues.
HSE has now released a new ‘Health in Construction – The Facts’ poster on work-related ill health among construction workers in Great Britain.
The poster is said to:
“visualise the key information in an infographic style allowing health and safety professionals to easily educate their workforce about the scale and consequences of poor health management in the construction industry.”
The information is designed to share with the workforce and the poster can be used to:
- Convey the importance of good health & safety management
- Demonstrate organisational commitment to improve the current picture
- Encourage employees to take personal responsibility for their own health
- Refresh health & safety notice boards with relevant messages
- Start conversations on how you can improve things together
Click here to buy your copy of the HSE poster priced £7.50 inc VAT