Husqvarna now introduces a new and unique wall saw chain attachment designed to be combined with Husqvarna wall sawing systems WS 482 HF and WS 440 HF. With WSC 40, you can cut small openings with high precision and avoid overcutting. At the same time, flush cutting in tight places is possible.
“WSC 40 makes it possible to cut precise corners without changing to a handheld cutter. This adds to the flexibility for the user”, says Botilda Hellberg, Global Product Manager Construction Equipment, Husqvarna Construction Products.
The precision of WSC 40, when cutting in concrete and other building materials, is indispensable when you need the result to be neat and accurate. The wall saw chain attachment, complete with bar and chain, is also perfect for flush cutting, for example cutting close to the floor, ceiling or wall. You don’t have to switch to a handheld cutter, which normally is the case, but can keep working in a safer, more ergonomic way.
“Completing your arsenal of sawing systems with WSC 40 is essential if you want an all-round system that works efficiently and precisely on every type of job – small or big”, says Botilda Hellberg.
NO OVERCUTTING. With WSC 40, you can cut small openings with high precision and avoid overcutting.
• High precision. Enables the user to cut neatly in and around corners. Reaches into really tight spots
and small openings, without having to change to a handheld cutter.
• No overcutting. For example, when cutting door openings.
• Flush cutting. Handles cuts close to the floor, ceiling or wall.
• Easy handling and ergonomic operation with compact design. Quick setup by simple replacement
of blade flange on wall saw with WSC 40.
• Modular. Uses the same track as the wall saw.
• Efficient and flexible. With mechanic parallel movement the attachment stays horizontal. The chain
works in two directions.
• Easy chain tensioning with simple access.
• Shock protection. Prevents attachment and chain from damage.
• Chain speed: 28 m/s
(chain tip 34 m/s)
• Weight: 17.8 kg (Standard cutting,
including bar and chain. Guards
• Max cutting depth: 400 mm
• Max straight cutting depth: 300 mm
• Min cutting width: 200 mm
EFFICIENT. WSC 40
wall saw chain attachment
For more information, please contact:
Botilda Hellberg, Global Product Manager Construction Equipment, Husqvarna Construction Products.
firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 760 51 25 46.
Husqvarna Construction Products, part of Husqvarna Group, is a market leader in machines and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries.
The product range includes power cutters, drill motors and drill stands, diamond tools, floor, masonry, wall and wire saws, as well as surface preparation and
demolition machines. 2015 Husqvarna Construction had net sales about 3.9 billion SEK, which is 11% of Husqvarna Groups net sales. Construction Products
has 2,000 employees, 9 major factories around the world and is represented in more than 70 countries. Husqvarna is a registered trademark owned by
Husqvarna AB (publ).