Sealant & Construction Services Ltd
- Nettice Barn, Boundary Farm, Framsden, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 6LH
- Call: 01728 860198
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.scsukltd.co.uk
Sealant & Construction Services was established in 1992 and services the whole of the UK. The company has been developed in the specialist disciplines of mastic joint sealing, diamond drilling & cutting, concrete repairs & coatings and fire protection. We are experienced in all aspects of diamond drilling, floor sawing in concrete and asphalt, track sawing, chasing and controlled demolition, as well as the maintenance of movement joints and the application and refurbishment of industrial coatings, all tailored to meet the specific project requirements.
We are proud to be:
• Accredited with the BS EN ISO 9001 Quality Assurance Scheme.
• Accredited with the BS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
• Accredited with the BS EN ISO 18001 Health & Safety Management System.
• Accredited via Achilles Information Ltd in Safety, Health, Environment & Quality.
• Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) accredited Company.
• A registered supplier on UVDB verify, to the utilities sector.
• Constructionline accredited company.
• SMAS Worksafe approved contractor.
• 100% employed workforce with full CSCS accreditation.
As a company SCS invests heavily in researching and obtaining plant that performs with the lowest vibration levels available. This means that not only are our operatives exposed to minimal hand-arm vibration but that maximum productivity is achieved in the undertaking of the works; this translates into greater efficiency of operations and therefore cost savings for our customers. Every item of plant we own and hire has an HAV rating which we then translate into permissible trigger-time for the health & well-being of our team.
We pride ourselves in our commitment to training and developing the skills of our workforce to the highest standards which helps to promote a proactive safety culture.
All of our operatives undergo the CITB Health and Safety Awareness test, and have CSCS cards. We also have apprentices who are currently being trained in Drilling and Sawing under the NVQ scheme.
We have employees trained with the following up to date qualifications:
• City & Guilds Medium Risk Confined Space
• IPAF and IPAF+ trained in the use of mobile elevated platforms and cherry pickers
• PASMA trained in the erection and dismantling of alloy towers
• SSSTS CITB Supervisor qualification
• SMSTS CITB Manager qualification
• Asbestos Awareness
• EUSR Water Hygiene Passport
• Manual Handling
• Abrasive Wheels
• Environmental Awareness
Using a combination of external and in-house training, SCS ensure that all their operatives have the appropriate training to carry out their job to the highest standards in the safest possible manner.
- Floor Repairs
- Floor Sawing
- Hand Sawing
- Track Sawing
- Wire Sawing