The objectives of our training services are to make the following available to drilling and sawing companies:-
- The provision of an NVQ Level 2 in Drilling & Sawing
- The provision of an Assessment Centre for Registration for NVQ’s.
- The provision of CSCS Cards in Drilling & Sawing through CSCS Management.
- The development of further qualifications for Drilling & Sawing staff at NVQ Level 3 and above, i.e. supervisory and management.
- Liaison with Construction Industry sources of Training & Accreditation services including Construction Skills (CITB), CSCS Management and the National Specialist Assessment Centre (NSAC).
- The provision of a range of training courses covering subjects relevant to the Drilling & Sawing Industry.
- The management of specialist external Training & Accreditation providers including our lead provider – Training & Assessment Consultants Ltd. (TAC)
- The promotion of a skilled workforce in Drilling & Sawing within the Construction Industry.
- The availability of grants for Training & Accreditation via Construction Skills.
Find out more about our specialist training. Get in touch today.